Improve your Business’s credibility with Letterhead Printing
The team at Printnova print quality and affordable letterheads to help improve your company’s communications.
Letterheads can be used for a range of business correspondence, including:
- Presentation and proposal documents
- Invoices and purchase orders
- Internal company communications
- Communication with suppliers and the public
- Public service announcements
What type of paper is used for letterheads?
Printnova’s standard letterheads are printed on a 100gsm Uncoated stock.
- 100gsm stocks are slightly thicker than your standard 80gsm printer paper, providing a more quality finish.
- Using an uncoated stock allows you to handwrite a message without smudging. Uncoated paper also makes it easy to reprint onto, using your own printer.
What size is a letterhead?
Although the standard letterhead size is A4 (210 x 297mm), Printnova can also print smaller sizes to best meet your requirements, such as A5 (148 x 210).
Letterhead Printing on your own printer
The process of reprinting onto letterheads is referred to as overprinting. All of Printnova’s letterheads can be used in your business’s laser or inkjet printer for overprinting.
Double Sided Letterheads
Printnova offers both single-sided and double-sided letterhead printing. Double-sided printing is the perfect option for businesses wanting to include details/terms and conditions on the reverse of their quote or order sheets.
Printed and Digital Letterhead Designs Newcastle
Printnova has a team of qualified graphic designers here to help design a letterhead that’s consistent with your branding and company image. Our team can also provide a copy of your letterhead as a Microsoft Word template, ready for you to use.
Letterhead Printing and delivery across NSW
Even if you’re located in Mudgee or Tamworth, Printnova provides fast printing and delivery across NSW. Get in touch with our friendly team for a quote today!